Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's your favorite?


My favorite pair of undies, originally uploaded by allriledup.

So, I was doing laundry in my building this week and was tickled when I saw this sign. My favorite part is the little drawing. I'm not sure if I like my favorite pair of underwear to put up a lost and found sign. So friends, I have two questions for you:

1) What does your favorite pair of underwear look like, and
2) Would you put up a lost and found sign if you lost them?

I'll start. My favorite undies are blue and white striped boxers. Although I love them, I don't love them dearly enough to put up a sign, just blog about them. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1) My favorite: a pair of grey boxerbriefs with a black waistband.
2) Hell no. If someone took my underwear, I would certainly not want them back. Who knows what they did with them...I mean, I know exactly what I would do with a pair of underwear that I actually would bother to steal...I don't think I would want those back.

Adam

Jeff Martinhauk said...

My favorite pair of underwear is this lovely pair that I found that is striped in the back and polka-dotted in the front. I found them recently and haven't taken then off since...

:)

j

joe, just joe said...

1. boxer shorts with melons on them

2. no way

Anonymous said...

1. Purple boy short panties with black stripes. My hubby calls them "pirate panties"

2. DEPENDS on who took them...

Susan